Main Actives include:
• Salicylic acid-a beta-hydroxy acid, stimulates natural exfoliation to allow
detoxification of clogged follicles, even skin tone, smooth away dull skin
and regulate skin cells.
• Glycerin – a humectant, draws moisture into the skin.
• Capric triglyceride – an excellent emollient and skin replenishing active
used to resist moisture loss and replenish skin’s surface.
• Keratolytic – clears away excess clogged pores.
• Helps prevents future breakouts.
• Smooth away dullness that contributes to ageing.
• Ideal for poikiloderma of civate.
How to use
After cleansing the skin, apply one of the booster toners and as the face is wet apply 2-3 pumps of xfolia onto the whole face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Massage well until is absorbed and then apply the moisturizer and sunscreen. Start by using 3 times a week and slowly increase the frequency until it is used every day.
If the skin experiences sensitivity or dehydration from daily use, reduce to 2-3 times per week. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
It can be used in conjunction with other exfoliators, following Face Crystal Peel or Hyperpeel. It can take several weeks of use for Xfolia to take full effect. If no results are seeing at 6weeks, consult with your dermatologist. It is mandatory to moisturize the skin following Xfolia.
Moisture balance can be achieved using Derma Moist or Hydrocream.
There are no reviews yet.